Children’s National Health System (CNHS), based in Washington, D.C, has been serving the nation’s children for over 145 years. As a Magnet designated hospital and consistently ranked among the top ten pediatric hospitals by US News & World Report, our mission is to excel in Care, Advocacy, Research and Education. We accomplish this through:
- Providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
- Improving health outcomes for children regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Leading the creation of innovative solutions to pediatric health challenges.
Children’s National Health System (CNHS) is a highly digitized environment with multiple robust clinical, financial, administrative and research information systems. The last decade of work has realized the advantages of implementation and adoption of comprehensive electronic health records, financial, laboratory, radiology and research platforms.
Reporting directly to the VP, CMIO and CIO, the Manager Business Intelligence & Clinical Analytics role has significant strategic impact on the goals of CNHS.
- oversee a team of developers, programmers, analysts and web designers in executing the CNHS organizational strategies around BI and Clinical Analytics
- Work closely with the BI and Clinical Analytics Governance Committee and the Bear Institute team to oversee activities related to data extraction, transformation, loading, normalization, aggregation, and warehousing
- Create readily accessible and intuitive data visualization and analytics tools for use by those with a need for data and information across the organization in support of clinical, administrative, financial, quality, safety and research initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Healthcare, or related field
- Master’s Degree in a health care and/or business related field of study
- ITIL Certification
- Minimum five years of demonstrated experience in managing a business intelligence and data warehousing operation
- Experience with big data analytics
- Experience with a variety of statistical, analytics and data visualization tools (i.e. Business Objects, Cognos, SPSS, SAS, Qlik View, Tableau, Endeca, I2B2, Shrine)
- Experience and knowledge in PHI and HIPAA regulations in the protection of sensitive data
- Expert in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Clinical background or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cerner Millennium
- Oracle database experience
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. For full description and to apply:, visit https://www.healthcaresource.com/cnmc/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=103915
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with DisabilitiesLeave a reply →